About the Apache
The Apache is manufactured by High Tech Computer Corp of Taiwan for telcos and vendors around the world such as Telecom New Zealand, Verizon and others.
It is a mobile computer powered mainly by an Intel Xscale PXA270 SoC with a touchscreen and keyboard interface, it communicates via 802.11b/g Bluetooth and CDMA/EVDO (rev 0).
Operating System: Windows Mobile 5.0 (We can fix this!!)
- Radio: Digital Dual-band CDMA (800/1900 MHz) and 1x-EVDO
- Processor: Intel PXA 270 Processor
- Processor Speed: 416 MHz
- Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 128MB ROM
- Type: 2.8" Color TFT Touch Screen
- Number of Colors: over 65K colors, changes to landscape mode when keyboard is extended
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.3" x 1"
- Weight: 6.07 oz.
- Battery: Type: Removable 1350 mAh Lithium-lon
- Built In:
- 1.3 Megapixel camera, Camcorder
- Mini SD Expansion Slot
- Mini USB Port
- Slide out keyboard
- E911 Emergency Location Enabled: Features an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available
These are two guides I found: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=ApacheProgress and http://www.geekzone.co.nz/blog.asp?blogid=56&blogcatid=&pageno=2